"Is House Flipping With No Money and Bad Credit Possible?"
"Is house flipping even legal?"
These are just a few of the questions people have been asking me since 2003 when I completed my first "nothing down" deal.
Since then, my real life education in real estate investing has been an unconventional path through such areas as:
Short Sale deals
Seller financing and how to assume a mortgage
Working with private mortgage lenders
Lease option investing
Rental Property investing
Don't worry if you don't know the meaning of the terms above. You will soon enough.
On the other hand, if you're already familiar with creative real estate financing and wholesaling (no-fix, low-risk house flipping), you will find this website to be a useful reference resource.
Bookmark this website for easy access to real estate wealth building resources listed below.
FREE ACCESS TO NEWSLETTER AND RESOURCES
Please Subscribe to my monthly House flipping Tips if you want to gain FREE ACCESS to real estate articles,insider tips and resources focused on four areas of your business and designed to put real estate profits into your pocket.
"How-to" guides and information
How to build a Real Estate lead generation system
Special "How To Flip A House" case studies
How to Put together a Short Sale package
Pre-foreclosure investing and flipping
Insider tips for buying foreclosed real estate
Contracts, documents,checklists and tools
Purchase and Sale Contract
Real estate option contract
Short Sale Package Checklist
Agreements for Real Estate Syndicates
And that's not all...
Perhaps the most important aspect of this site is the wisdom in the form of real estate investing articles and advice, case studies and the experiences of other house flipping investors. So check out our articles imparting...
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly of the Business
Truths the late-night infomercials intentionally don't tell
When to run away from a course, seminar or so-called "mentor"
Ninja strategies for real estate investors
The best free internet real estate resources for your first deal
The habits and beliefs of the most successful real estate wholesalers and investors.
- Lies the real estate investing gurus tell
My Hope For You
My vision for this website is to give you access to thousands of dollars in free value to help you to your first "no money down" real estate deal. This was my path to my first deal in 2003.
It was by no means easy for me, and undoubtedly, it will not be easy for you...
but it can be simpler.
Without your passion, tenacity and yes, even desperation, you will not succeed. A "get rich quick" mindset will not work here.
Yes, you may indeed luck into one profitable deal...
but without the mental preparation and attitude that goes with a long term orientation, your single windfall will not translate into any sustainable wealth or momentum.
With that said, why wait any longer??
Take the plunge.
- House Flipping Tips, Tricks & Tools For No B.S. Real Estate Investing
- House flipping tips, no B.S. real estate lead generation info and free real estate marketing articles in one spot.
- House Flipping Blog
- The House Flipping Shortcut Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the HouseFlippingOnline.com Web site. Don't miss all this profit-engineering!
- What's illegal house flipping and what's not?
- You must know what illegal house flipping is and what it's not before you set foot into wholesaling real estate or even rehab real estate.
- HUD Anti-flipping rule and how it affects you
- The Anti-flipping rule (or HUD Rule FR-4615) is one of the most misunderstood pieces of regulation affecting real estate investors. Here are the most important considerations for you to consider...
- Wholesaling Real Estate in the real world
- Many scary "flipping" nightmares can be prevented if you master Wholesaling real estate first. Find all the information and advice you need are here on one page...
- Real Estate Wholesaling Beginner's tour
- The real estate wholesaling business failure rate is pretty steep for people who spend first and plan later. Let's go step by step...
- Wholesaling property does have its disadvantages
- You would love me to say there's no downside to wholesaling property, but it's not true...
- Contract Assignments are the cure for the beginner real estate wholesaler blues!
- Contract assignments are the working secret behind no money down real estate flipping.
- What is a Short Sale? It's Not That Complicated...
- "What is a Short Sale"? It's a negotiated settlement. And Easier than you'd think
- Real Estate Gurus and You: The Biggest Truths Not Told
- Real estate gurus often forget to tell you some of the most important principles of their success...and your failure. Here they are...
- Real estate investing coach who's ready to be "real" with you?
- Contact the real estate investing coach for HouseflippingOnline.com - Build Your Strategic Real Estate Investing Business Today!
- Real Estate Investor Website Resource Guide
- Real estate investor website resource guide to help you find motivated sellers and launch an online platform for all your innovative real estate marketing ideas!
- Finding motivated sellers...is the secret to consistent REI success
- Finding motivated sellers consistently is the heart of any active real estate investing or wholesaling real estate business
- Determine fair market value as a real estate investor
- How to determine fair market value (after repair value) and obtain discount properties as a real estate investor. This number helps determine your maximum allowable offer (MAO) to sellers
- After Repair Value and The Making Of A Successful Real Estate Investor
- After repair value is the real estate investor's equivalent of fair market value. The popularity of the term gives you an idea into where opportunities...
- Motivated seller leads for your real estate investing business
- Over 21 types of motivated seller leads you should be attracting to your real estate investing business. Absentee landlords, probate estates are oft-overlooked.
- Common website marketing mistakes
- Of all website marketing mistakes, to make this last one is the most pervasive and most devastating
- Hard money lender questions you need to know now?
- Any hard money lender questions you've been dying to ask a hard money lender can now be taken care of. These expericenced hard money lenders are going to answer everything...
- 3 real estate investor marketing metrics to keep your eye on
- 3 real estate investor marketing metrics to keep your eye on daily if you plan to get rich wholesaling houses
- A real estate bird dog? What the heck is that?
- This real estate bird dog mini-portal. I've designed this mini-portal to teach you everything there is to know about birddoging property
- Motivated seller questionnaire for real estate investors
- Motivated seller questionnaire tips for screening distressed property seller prospects
- HR 1728 Mortgage Reform Act Could Have Serious Adverse Consequences
- The HR 1728 Mortgage Reform And Anti-Predatory Lending Act Was Conceived As An Amendment To The Truth-In-Lending Act, but as is typical in economic downturns, there are signs of legislative excess...
- General Warranty Deed, special warranty deed and quit claim deeds
- The general warranty deed offers the broadest protection in a real estate transaction. As an investor, your most preferred document to...
- The Quit Claim Deed, General Warranty Deed and Investors
- The quit claim deed helps a seller or grantee relinquish their interest in real property. The fact that it offers the buyer the least amount of title protection does not deter investors from using it
- Real Estate Investing Articles Answer Frequently Asked Questions
- Real estate investing articles, frequently asked questions,
- Tips on Buying Investment Property That Won't Trip You Up
- These tips for buying investment property will allow you to build your real estate investing portfolio on a strong foundation and rather than on a pack of cards.
- Twitterpated? Not! Real Estate Tweets Lack Engagement
- Twitterpated is a new term for most real estate investors. If you're a real estate investor, Twitter has some benefits after your social media plan is in place. But Beware of one-sidedness...
- A 2009 housing market bubble underneath the surface of reports?
- Yep, a housing market bubble, as implausible as it may seem, is taking place and it may compromise a whole new group of first-time home buyers.
- Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO) - Definition and Exceptions to the rule
- Maximum allowable offer (MAO Formula) concept provides beginner investors a framework for making offers and buying distressed properties. However, there are potential negatives...
- Real Estate Deal Structuring For Creative Real Estate Investors
- Full real estate deal structuring explaination, complete with examples using Ian Investor, Harry Homeowner and the hateful Nancy Neighbor! Enjoy and profit from this...
- Anti-Flipping Laws 2010 Waiver By HUD Reflects Reality
- Waiver of HUD Anti-Flipping Laws designed to scapegoat the wholesalers and flippers have been updated to reflect the reality (in my humble opinion). The bureaucrats have moved on to hunt for other...
- Rent To Own Homes In Maryland | Lease Option Purchase | sandwich lease agreement
- Rent To Own Homes In Maryland offer Real estate and houses to buy such that bad credit is OK, bankruptcy, etc. Lease to own contracts in MD have laws that restrict. As always, Buyer Beware!
- How Not To Flip A House (lol!) | 12 definite flipping house don'ts
- How not to flip a house is a (humorous?) mini-guide to help you avoid flipping house don'ts, and common real estate investing problems and house flipper horror stories.
- Why Wholesaling Real Estate Is Prep For Successful Rental Property Investing
- Why wholesaling real estate should come before landlording rentals! In short, 3 reasons, the mental rules of buying value, contractor and property wisdom, and the advice from association of REI folks
- 7 Short Sale Investing Problems Real Estate Investing Beginners Commonly Face
- These 7 short sale investing problems commonly stand in the way of newbie investors. From how to build rapport, to negotiating the bpo (broker price opinion) and arranging hard money funding.
- Flipping Real Estate Vs. Wholesaling Vs. Investing - Definitions & Differences
- Flipping real estate...how does it really differ from wholesaling and actual real estate investing (so-called REI). The IRS still sees real estate professionals differently from "passive investors".
- Negotiating With Motivated Sellers - 12 Tips To Get Love From Home Sellers
- Negotiating with motivated sellers is just about numbers, contracts, or bonding. It's also about the sequence and elements of property owner communication and seller appointment dynamics.
- Home Seller Negotiations Pt.2 | Turn Property Owner's Hate Into Love
- home seller negotiations (or motivated seller negotiaions) can be somewhat dicey in circumstances of short sale, pre-foreclosure or other distress...here's more advice and tips for deals that are ...
- Real Estate Due Diligence Checklists - 5 Steps For REI Investors & Flippers
- These REI due diligence checklists for wholesaling and house flipping investors can help you minimize legal and investing risks. They cover seller, property, financial and market diligence processes.
- No Equity In Home? 8 Ways Smart Real Estate Investors Can Help You
- No Equity In Home...Even this challenge can be overcome thru a combo of creative real estate financing strategies like short sales & sandwich lease options, or lien reductions & development grants.
- Why “Flip This House” And “Flip That House” TV Shows Ruin Real Estate beginners
- Why Flip This House, Flip That House, and Armando Montelongo were bad coaching examples? Well, those TV rehabbing shows portrayed Fix and Flip rehabbers flipping homes in deals that most wholesalers..
- 5 Prince Georges County Real Estate Investing Tips For REI Beginner Investors
- These 5 Prince Georges County Real Estate Investing Tips can be applied by beginners beyond maryland investors or washington dc area investors & house flipper wholesalers
- Online Training Programs
- Would you like to be part of a new and affordable real estate training program designed especially for the aspiring real estate investor and house flipping entrepreneur?